Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping into March (see what I did there?)

It's February 29th.  Which means two very different things for Kerry and for myself.  For Kerry, this marks the end of her month long vegan challenge.  So let's give it up for Kerry and all she has accomplished in 28 - I mean 29 - days!  Woohoo.  For the record, I knew she could do it.  I'm so proud.  Okay, now back to me.  As far as I'm concerned, today marks my final day before I begin MY month long vegan challenge!  (Thank you leap year for this extra day of sanity.)

So in preparation, I've spent the week cleaning out my cupboards (and satisfying a few final cravings at the same time) - mmm turkey sandwiches and omelettes - and saying so long to my supply of eggs, cheese, yogurt, tuna fish, cold cuts, soup, etc. etc. etc.  Whatever's left goes to the roomies - Merry Christmas!

I like change so I'm eager to see what the next month brings.  I'm nervous but that just lets me know this is important to me.  And I'm stubborn as all hell, so if I say I'm going to do something, I do it.  So bring it, March.  I'm ready.


*A*

No comments:

Post a Comment